5 Professional Tips for Choosing Eyelash-Extension Mascara
Have you ever wondered if you can use mascara with your eyelash extensions? Are you between fills and just have to add a little boost to your eyes? In this blog, we will explain the do’s and don’ts of selecting a lash extension safe mascara so that you can find the best item that will not damage the stability of your lash extensions.
We comprehend that numerous eyelash extension users will want to use mascara, so we have put together five tips on choosing the right eyelash extension mascara.
1. Utilize an oil-free mascara– Using an oil-free mascara will prolong the life of your lash extensions because excessive oils used straight onto your extensions will hurt its bond to your natural lash causing them to separate and fall out much sooner. It is suggested to clean lash extensions frequently even from the everyday oils on your skin and surrounding foundation. This can be done using an extension safe daily cleanser, such as this one here: Cleanser
2. Select a mascara that is not water resistant– We suggest selecting a mascara that is not waterproof. The reason for this is that waterproof mascara can be a tiresome task to eliminate. You will have to scrub your lashes more vigorously to eradicate waterproof mascara. The harder you need to rub your eyes to remove comprise, the more damage you are triggering. Rubbing extensions can not only result in lashes falling out. However, this can likewise cause damage to your natural lash.
3. Pick a mascara that has sealant in it– Picking a mascara that has sealant in it will considerably increase the longevity of your lash extensions. This will also help with supplying nutrition and keeping your extensions and natural lashes healthy.
4. Search for a mascara that has included nutrients– Having including nutrients and vitamins in your mascara can supply unique advantages such as keeping natural lashes healthy and strong. The added vitamins can help the overall development and stimulation of lash follicles.
5. Select a water-based mascara– Water based mascara is best for lash extensions because the residential or commercial properties in the formula will not prevent the adhesives bond or damage the stability. Water-based mascaras are likewise helpful for eyelash extensions because they will be easier to remover with cleanser, making it, so less force is required during removal.